Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Shit my client says

Honestly sometimes I can't believe the things normal people actually say. One fine day I might just start my own version of 'SHIT MY CLIENT SAYs'.

Technically, they are not my clients because I am confident that my clients will have a brain more functional than to spout nonsense. And their nonsense explains my non closure which also means, they are NOT actually my client.

Example of some very intelligent conversations I go through on a daily basis,

Client: 'I want to ask about higher returns other than fixed deposits or savings account. I wanna do something about my savings that has been  there doing nothing. Do u have that?'

When I recommend endowment...

Client ' no no, too long, anything shorter? "

Me "investment?"

Client " I DONT WANT ANY RISK. This one got RISK right? I want the high dividends. I DONt want the RISK'

Me "put ur money at home is the safest choice. NO RISK. Because fixed deposit under SDIC only protects up to 50k"

Client " oh. Put at home ar... I also scared. What if get stolen? Or gone missing?"

............

I am not talking to u mdm. U need help.

Conversation ends

#joyofmycareer

I meet people from ALL walks of life. #lovemyjob

1 comment:

  1. Are you still in the finance line? Contact me via email if you still do.

    Cheers,
    Eric

    ReplyDelete