Monday, April 15, 2013

Hello Everybody,

I am officially back from Korea for 5 days now and I can't believe that I've found the Hello Kitty Cafe!!  It's my very first time there despite visiting Seoul for couple of times now...

So here are the pictures, and they're soooooo extremely cute that I could faint...



Found the sign!



When I saw this, my heart melted right on the spot


Amenities corner



Beeps, and ur order is ready.


The cake we ordered but had trouble eating it due to it's cuteness

Even the hot chocolate is too cute to be drank


This paper was found on every serving tray


And here's the toilet...







Hellooo Kittyyy Mirrors!

And here's more of hello kitty






And here's how the entrance look like...

Doesn't the cafe look too gooood to be true?? My childhood dreams came true the moment I stepped into it... Can't explain my happiness right then.





Till next post.........

Oh OH ya, scroll to the end, spot my difference?





 Hello Kitty Cafe 헬로키티 카페 Address:
서울시 마포구 서교동 358-112 
Seoul 358-112 Seogyo
Tel : 02-334-6570

Operation hours :
11:0024:00 (Friday & Saturday)2:00

How to get there by subway :
Hongik University Station, line No. 2, exit 5; Hapjeong Station, line No. 2 or 5, exit 3; or Sangsu Station, line No. 6, exit 1. It’s on an uphill alley off of Hongdae’s main drag of shops and boutiques.






Saw any difference? Lol... tell you guys more in my next post. 

Will be leaving for Japan tonight... Till then, Ciao

Xoxo
SCAK

No comments:

Post a Comment