Thursday, April 11, 2013

Due to the recent hoohah as shown below,


Before I continue, I would like to say this comment is definitely made by the same person, and also, this  person is definitely a 'She'. Next, sad to say, 'She' is probably a so-called friend on my facebook whom I might have flown with in the past and DO NOT keep in contact with. So she is probably just a 'FRENEMY' who stalks me on my FB.
Ps. you should just delete me from your fb and stop stalking me.

And if you are talking about my ex-colleagues and school mates who are actually my friends, I can assure you that I DO NOT hide anything from them. I don't believe in hiding things from friends, so all my friends know everything about me. So, U don't have to worry about that.


And now, Let me show u the effects of photowonder,





Original photo

My eyes instantly became bigger using the 'enlarge eye' option and my chin is sharpen using the 'thinify' option provided by photowonder.

Next, I use the 'magic skin' to give myself translucent complexion

And finally, I added pink rosy blusher to my cheeks

So ya, I just went for an eye enlargement and chin surgery.



Here's another surgery I did the other day,

Original 



Transformation done

I guess I indeed have a great PLASTIC SURGEON. If you need help booking an appointment with my surgeon, feel free to let me know!


And I found this, from your so-called S-Factor, for you to compare too,



Have fun comparing, Miss KNOW-IT-ALL.

Xoxo,
SCAK





















No comments:

Post a Comment