Monday, April 01, 2013

Hi There, It's April Fool and here's the fool starting to write her blog all over again after 2 years of disappearance.

If you noticed the number of hits below, thats like from 2 yrs ago. Common sense will know its impossible for me to have 120000 hits in 1 day, else that will make me comparable to PEREZ Hilton, the mega popular blogger in USA.

So here i am starting all over again after two years of frozen treatment to my blog.

It all started when my company thinks that they 'prefer' their employees not to blog. By saying they prefer, they actually meant, 'You better do not blog, else be prepared to have disciplinary actions taken against you.' Aren't they cute? One kind of a company. The only company that controls every of your tiny actions..

With the rule told to me personally, I was made to shut down my blog. And years passed, i just kinda got lazy and not blog at all.

Today, the day after the resurrected sunday, I've decided to resurrect my blog as well. SO here goes, everything from the past is gone and I welcome the good and the best from the future.

By that, I m gonna begin it with a loooooooong holiday starting tomorrow... which prob gonna be a month's long.

I'll update pics once the journey begins and meanwhile ciaoz everybody~









When life gets a bit dull, add a tinge of color to it.












Xoxo,
Scak

Instagram: @scak

1 comment: