Friday, April 05, 2013

We are in Seoul

I do not understand the fuss for being in Korea at this very moment. The possible war maybe... but the chances of me getting a plastic surgery here? That's the very first reaction I get when I say I am going Seoul.

Probably it is the sudden craze of Korean Plastic Surgery, but still... Cant seoul be a place for travel without people doubting otherwise?

Even my dad was worried. He kept repeating "Did i gave birth to an ugly daughter? Please don't upset me by destroying the looks ur mum and I gave birth to."

I can totally understand why as I can be such a nuisance, always complaining about my looks and how I wanna have an extreme makeover. That's probably why he is so worried.

Lol, who can I blame but myself.

But honestly speaking, when u are here in korea, u cant help but be temtped to visit one of their many clinics to have a free consultation. It's free, so why not? You can get to ask the doctor for free on what u need to consider for a better looking face. U can never get such a deal elsewhere in the world I guess, especially not in Singapore.

So if u are wondering if I am really gonna let any experts touch my face on this trip, stay tuned to even find out.

So here are the pictures of my first day here,


                                              Trust me when I say its a must try...


                                              Crab and Lobster pasta for the WIN~



                        The waiter would crush the garlic tower into this flat garlic-filled bread


                                                      Delicious Pasta Served


                                                          With chesse, yeay~~

Super yummmy trust me... MAd for Garlic is a must try in Seoul. Singapore has branches though, but its nothing compared to the food served here in Korea.

Yum yum... We're still living in the world of MAD for GARLIC. :)

Good night for now,

Xoxo
SCAK

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:21 PM

    Oh come on... You obviously have went under the knife way before this, you look so diff compared to yr S factor days.. Chin n eyes , just darn obvious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Haven u heard of the app photowonder? Maybe u should try

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11:25 PM

    You used to have a wide jawline.. Just freaking admit that you have had plastic surgery la... It's so obvious... U actually think yr ex colleagues/sch mates etc wont be able to tell?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mad for Garlic restaurant look cool! Shall visit there next week! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup yup.. ;) it's superb.. Have fun in Seoul then..

      Delete
    2. Thank You! Yes i will! :)

      Delete
  4. janice12:18 AM

    Yes!! I'm using photowonder too... its a v good app. It really makes my face so much small and much shaper too. U use that too? Nice right .. my friends are beginning to use it after they saw my after-effect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:55 PM

    are u still married to ABC? or have u guys split?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:17 PM

    Hello! I am sooo glad you are back blogging! I hope you'll just ignore bitchy/kpo/jealous people who keeps bringing you down and saying silly stuff. Pls don't close you blog again!

    Ps: photowonder or not, I think you're v pretty! :)))) jiayou scak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Thank you for making my day. Hugs! :)

      Delete